Merritt Parkway Projects


If you have a question or comment, please feel free to reach out to us.

Submit a Claim

The appropriate procedure to follow for filing a claim against the Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT) depends on the nature of the accident or occurrence giving rise to the claim.  Please read information on the CTDOT website on how to submit a claim.